In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website halabico.com owned by N Y C Halabi Company SL, with registered office at Avenida del port, 3 – 3ª, Valencia, 46021, Valencia, with N.I.F. B46372363.
You can contact the Owner through any of the following means:
Phone: +34 963 616 163
Contact email: email@example.com
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions governing the access and use of the websites and mobile app applications of the Owner, as well as the services and content associated with these websites and applications (hereinafter also the site(s) or websites and mobile apps).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with this status, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where applicable, sales conditions. We recommend:
- To visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and content of the site and
- To print or store a copy in your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism, or attacking human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers, or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes, and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, the Owner assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties, and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the User’s computer system or those of third parties. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when originating from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damage or injury resulting from circumstances arising from force majeure or an act of God.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces must take into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In case https://nchalabi.com.com/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner will not exercise any control over these sites and content. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts of the consumer and user.
This website is directed to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL («Secure Sockets Layer») certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows protecting all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol which allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.